Research Scientist Phd - Bangalore - Daimler
Daimler as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Research Scientist Phd jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Daimler company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The ideal candidate should have a doctoral degree in Computer Science with majors in Machine Learning or Computer Vision, and exposure to deep neural networks in any of the areas related to image and/or video processing. The research scientist will work with a dynamic team of programmers and algorithm developers to realize gesture recognition algorithms for a production vehicle.
- PhD in Computer Science or related field with focus in machine learning/computer vision.
- Experience with at least any one of the following fields object tracking, gesture recognition, semantic segmentation, gaze recognition.
- Project experience involving algorithm development for computer vision applications.
- Excellent programming skills with at least one of the following programming language: C, C++, Matlab, Python, Lua.
- Demonstrated past algorithm development in at least one area within machine learning like neural networks, clustering, and support vector machines.
- Exposure to at least one of the neural network libraries like Caffe, Torch, Theano, CNTK, or TensorFlow
- Self-motivated individual with passion towards state-of-the-art computer vision technologies.
- Clear communication skills (English)
- Strong background and understanding of mathematical concepts relating to probabilistic models, numerical methods, optimization, and linear algebra.
Nice to have:
- Experience with computer vision application development on the lines of gesture recognition, depth from stereo, object detection and tracking, human gaze detection, semantic segmentation
- Kaggle competition participants/winner