Manager Holiday Inn Amritsar Ranjit Avenue - Amritsar - Intercontinental Hotels Group
Intercontinental Hotels Group as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Manager Holiday Inn Amritsar Ranjit Avenue jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Intercontinental Hotels Group company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
IT Manager,Holiday Inn Amritsar Ranjit Avenue
Job Number: AMR000220 )
Do you see yourself as a IT Manager ?
What's your passion? Whether you're into cricket, reading or hiking, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
At the moment we are looking for IT Manager to join our youthful and dynamic team at Holiday Inn Amritsar Ranjit Avenue in Amritsar, Punjab (India).
Holiday Inn Amritsar is ideally located in Amritsar’s commercial district on Ranjit Avenue with the world famous Golden Temple located only a short distance away.
Sparkling chandeliers mark an incomparable arrival experience as you escape to the welcoming environment that is, Holiday Inn Amritsar.
The fresh international brand to celebrate and explore Amritsar.
As a IT Manager Key responsibilities of this role include:
· Manage information technology and computer systems
· Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
· Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
· Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
· Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
· Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
· Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
· Audit systems and assess their outcomes
· Preserve assets, information security and control structures
· Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Ideally, you'll have a Bachelors' degree from a university in Information Technology a nd minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience in the same role, coupled with excellent communications skills, written & oral proficiency in English.
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package .
Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
Job : IT Development
Primary Location : IMEA_India-India-Punjab-Amritsar
May 21, 2017, 11:59:00 PM