Revit Modeller Mep - Kochi - Advenser Engineering Services Pvt Ltd
Advenser Engineering Services Pvt Ltd as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Revit Modeller Mep jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Advenser Engineering Services Pvt Ltd company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Qualification : B Tech or Diploma-MECHANICAL with 2 to 5 years of experience
- Work with various disciplines and external parties to create BIM and subsequent drawings based off schematic drawings and models.
- Coordinate and assist BIM Manager and BIM team in modelling and simulation of projects based off existing 2D CAD plans.
- Assist both internal and external team members in the development of construction documents and as-built document creation and maintenance.
- Work with various parties to update as-built model and 2D sheet files through construction with changes on-site or from the client.
- Work side by side with teams in-house and external teams to complete BIM projects.
- Assist in the creation, maintenance and proper utilization of company/project standards, templates and content.
- Creation of RFI’s.
- Do the quality check.
- Run clash detection and prepare clash reports.
- Assisting Team Lead in various tasks
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A person with good communication skills who can assist the Team Lead and guide the trainees.
- The person should be a good team player with knowledge in Revit, AutoCAD.
- Must be proficient in Autodesk Revit as well as 2D CAD and other 3D visualization and simulation applications.
- Ability to work well as an individual and as part of a team.
- Ability to read and understand design and construction drawings with minimal assistance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals.
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
- Time management skills.
- Team building and problem solving skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹35,000.00 /month
- Kochi, Kerala
- REVIT,BIM,MEP: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Autodesk-REVIT MEP