Senior Software Engineer - Gurgaon - Ncr
Ncr as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Software Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ncr company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Key Skills : Teradata, SQL, Unix/Linux, Informatica
Description : SUMMARY of JOB RESPONSIBILTIES:
The Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) is a Teradata-based repository of NCR's global business information using advanced business intelligence tools to present information to NCR employees and external customers. Candidate selected for this position will work as part of a support team primarily. This role also includes supporting over 80 EDBI applications and developing new utilities/applications if required by NCR’s business community.
Functional Responsibilities and Skills Required:
- Perform M&S support/develop role, specifically using Teradata, Informatica, Unix/Linux
- Analyze business information requirements
- Develop and compose functional specifications and design specifications
- Design, develop and test applications to provide global business reporting & analysis
- Assist in consulting and problem solving for EDW users
- Adhere to NCR’s internal software development processes
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience of 3+ years with Teradata/Informatica is must
- Relational database experience required
- Operating System knowledge: UNIX/Linux skills a must
- Strong SQL programming language experience required
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing development environment including schedule and application requirements
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
B.E./B.Tech in Computer Engineering or MCA or an equivalent education.