Devops Engineer - Bangalore - Esko
Esko as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Devops Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Esko company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Esko is a global supplier and integrator of innovative
solutions for packaging, commercial printing and professional publishing. Our
company is a dynamic market leader in state-of the-art software for packaging
buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products (CDI
computer-to-plate imagers, flexible cutting & creasing tables) for the
packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Belgium
(Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500+ people worldwide. Its global sales and
support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
Esko is looking for a DevOps Engineer position for Global Resource Center (GRC) located in Bangalore, India. You will be part of a global team to work on Cloud/SaaS solutions.
Position requires knowledge of scripting, automation with configuration management tools like Puppet/Chef, monitoring tools like Nagios. Create infrastructure designs, guide the development and implementation of cloud applications, systems and processes and enjoy handling multiple tasks in an agile team environment.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Create and revise infrastructure and architectural designs and implementation plans and guide the implementation with operations.
- Help developers leverage infrastructure, application and cloud platform features and functionality and participate in code and design reviews.
- Support always-available cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) applications.
- Leverage scripting (BASH, Ruby/Python, PowerShell) to build required automation and tools on an ad-hoc basis.
- Making decisions on problem resolutions in critical down time situations when escalation is impractical.
- Interface between application development, infrastructure support and tools development teams.
- Create knowledge sharing presentations and documentation to help developers and operations teams understand and leverage the systems capabilities.
- Learn on the job and explore new technologies with little supervision.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of related work experience is required.
- Java Application Server administration and tuning experience (eg Glassfish, Weblogic, Tomcat, Websphere).
- Solid Linux administration experience (Ubuntu, RedHat/CentOS) with a focus on web (Apache/Nginx).
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, JDBC, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML.
- Application clustering / load balancing concepts and technologies.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Docker and Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies such as EC2, RDS, DynamoDB and S3 (a strong plus).
- Java development experience.
- Experience administering JEE Webapp and C++ Client/server applications.
- Experience with monitoring systems.
Danaher Corporation Overview Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries. A globally diverse team of 71,000 associates, we are united by our culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which is our competitive advantage. In 2014, we generated $19.9B in revenue and our market cap exceeded $60B. We are #149 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20yrs.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization : Esko
Job Function : Information Technology
Primary Location : Asia-India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Schedule : Full-time