Engineer Electrical Smartplant Superuser - Chennai - Flsmidth Private Limited
Flsmidth Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Engineer Electrical Smartplant Superuser jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Flsmidth Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Electrical SmartPlant 3D Superuser will be responsible for loading and configuring the software, keeping the system running, and trouble-shooting problems.
The Superuser must have an in-depth knowledge of SmartPlant 3D, preferably with Electrical installation knowledge as well.
The Superuser will be responsible for all Electrical templates and building blocks needed for the following deliverables
· Cable routing and cable trays
· Substation/Electrical rooms general arrangements (GA)s
· Grounding/Bonding & lightning protection design
· Lighting design
must be familiar with the Windows Operating System, networking, and databases,
This position will work with other 3D Engineering departments to integrate the Electrical deliverables with Plant Engineering, product engineering and civil and structural engineering.
The Electrical SmartPlant 3D Superuser is responsible for the following:
· Setup and management of new and existing engineering projects within SmartPlant 3D
· Managing and creating reporting options through the project lifecycle
· Troubleshooting Oracle database and software issues
· Providing support to project resources
· Identifying potential areas where policies & procedures require change or where new ones need to be developed
· Managing and maintaining backup systems
· Identifying opportunities to reduce overall costs and improve end user performance
· User education and training for new hires and end users to become proficient with SmartPlant 3D: Piping, Supports, Duct Bank, Tray, Equipment, Steel, Concrete, Drawings and reports, Isometrics, etc.
· Identifying potential service level problems and facilitating solutions
· Scheduling and prioritizing work to accommodate user needs with minimum impact
· Continually seeking opportunities to increase end-user satisfaction
· Documenting changes and processes.
· Job Location: Chennai
· Qualification: DME/BE/BTECH(Electrical and Electronics / MechanicalEngineering)
· 10 -15 years of experience in providing engineerin g design application support in the Cement/Mineral processing Industry.
· Intergraph Certified SmartPlant 3D Designer/System Administrator is preferred
· 5 years’ experience in the use, administration and support of SP3D
· Completion of admin and user training for SmartPlant 3D
· Experience using and supporting MicroStation J, V8, or V8i
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Highly motivated and self-directed with strong communication skills
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Supporting Windows Operating System
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
· Knowledge of 3D Plant Design CAD Concepts
· Basic understanding of Cement plant process and departments.
· Shall be proficient in ACAD to good degree.
· Conversant with Solidworx 3D Cable routing/Composer tool.
· Familiarity to Installation engg. work flow.
· Knowledge of various cable types, Trays, Earthing and Lighting material.
· Knowledge of handling systems for file storage/Versioning.
· Language handling (Russian/Spanish etc.) for Projects.
· Identifying non-standard requirements in project and escalating to Product specialist for solutions.
· Ability to work in a global team.
· Willingness to travel to site to assist in Study/Installation Supervision/Trouble shooting.