Manager Accounting Department - Bangalore - Ocwen Financial
Ocwen Financial as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Manager Accounting Department jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ocwen Financial company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Manager, Accounting Department - ( 106565 )
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
• Consolidation of financials on a monthly basis for all the global and corporate entities
• Inter-company reconciliations on a monthly basis
• Recording of journals for specific area that will be allotted
• Review of financial statements at an entity level for correctness
• Income Statement and Balance Sheet variance analysis for the areas responsible
• Blackline review process for the areas responsible
• ESOP accounting
• Reserve recording and debt cost/interest amortization for financing facilities line
• GAAP related technical analysis from US GAAP perspective
• Initiating process improvements and this might involve dealing with multiple stakeholders and taking initiative to closure
• Any specific areas that might be given
• High level exposure in corporate accounting functions. Closely work and interact with the folks in India and US.
• Working with various stakeholders from the business and accounting functions to understand the accounting and business complexities and propose quality solutions.
• Manage statutory auditors.
• Opportunity to work closely with Global Audit and Risk management teams for consolidated audit & financial reporting.
• Opportunity to work with skilled professionals with diverse backgrounds.
• High level of visibility with the management team at the corporate level as will be involved in consolidation and certain reporting requirements.
• Qualified Chartered Accountant.
• 6-9 years’ experience in corporate accounting role/Big 4 auditing firms/third party service provider.
• Individual contributor role – may have to manage 2-3 team members as indirect reportee.
• Technically sound.
• Self-starter, pro-active and manage to handle things with limited supervision.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, complex and dynamic set up.
• High level of rigour and output/deliverable oriented.
• Hands on experience required on financial entries recording and processing and review of financial statements.
• Understanding of macro and micro scenarios.
• Expert/working knowledge on Oracle Fusion/R 12.
• Working knowledge of the consolidation parameters for global company with multiple holdings and subsidiaries structure.
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.
Primary Location : IN-KA-Bangalore
Work Locations : Bangalore Pritech 2
6B, 5th Floor, Pritech Park, Block 12, Sarjapur, Marathhalli, Outer Ring Road, Bellandur Village
Job : Accounting and Finance
Organization : India Business Unit
Schedule : Regular
Job Posting : Apr 19, 2017, 5:00:22 AM