Technical Writer - Chennai - Fresh Desk
Fresh Desk as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Technical Writer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Fresh Desk company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
As a technical writer who is part of our product development organisation, you will follow our style guides to best practices to create clear and concise information for Freshdesk customers, partners, and developer. You will also collaborate with fellow writers and internal business partners (such as product managers, UI designers, and software development engineers) to develop strategy and content. You will participate in content management efforts, process development, and quality governance in support of team success, while also working independently on multiple projects. This position is based in Chennai, India.
With new programs, products, and strategies being developed and launched all the time, the opportunities for imaginative and innovative thinking and content strategy are endless.
- Outstanding skills in writing about complex technical and business subjects to a variety of audiences.
- Proven experience of technical editing/writing in a similar role.
- Ability to be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment.
- Ability to interact with different business groups and scope documentation assignments.
- Precise documentation and clear communication skills.
- Fluency in written US English.
- Affinity for technology and a proven experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Strong HTML/XML and experience in working with editing tools.
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree preferred)
- Minimum 2 years experience as a technical writer, editor, or content strategist, with a focus on software or workflow applications
- Minimum 2 years experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience managing content projects, including coordinating with other teams
- 1-2 years experience with a markup language such as HTML or XML Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with a strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Experience in content review and localization