Senior Test Designer - Bangalore - Rbs
Rbs as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Test Designer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Rbs company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
If you have a strong understanding of GOM, trade life cycle, events, Murex workflows, interfaces, and payments, a position as Senior Test Designer is ideal for you. In this role, you will be responsible for testing of different modules in Murex as per the requirements and within agreed timelines.
To qualify for this role, you need to have around seven years prior experience especially with a Murex background (preferably Murex version 3.1).
What the Business Does
This role is based in the Group Treasury Technology (GTT) at Finance Technology reporting to the Test Lead/Test Manager.
The Treasury Solution team is carrying out a transformational technology investment program for Group Treasury. The systems range from Front Office Liquidity Portfolio Management, Term Debt Issuance and Secularization platforms through to Back office analytical tools, regulatory reporting and a Treasury data warehouse. A large part of our work involves consolidating large data sets from multiple disparate systems and then transforming that data into a business usable format to meet both internal and regulatory reporting deadlines.
As Senior Test Designer, you will be required to:
- Minimum 6 to 8 years' experience.
- Support the test manager by contributing to the test plans, suggesting test methodologies, the test readiness reviews, test progress reporting, the test completion/summary Reports and test defect reports
- Prepare test conditions, test scripts, expected results, test coverage analysis and define risk based analysis for a given testing effort, work closely with business analysis team when preparing test scripts and conditions
- Work closely with Technology partners to secure access to test environment and data and technical support, execute test conditions and maintain a record of test outputs including list of defects and actions for resolution
- Play a lead role in the analysis and reporting of test results, working closely with business, technology and support areas to investigate and interpret test findings
- Develop and extend collaborative working relationships with senior clients, technology suppliers and operational support areas in order to quickly understand requirements, resolve problems/issues, suggest solutions and identify areas for service improvement
Skills you need
- Testing experience in Murex 3.1 implementation or migration projects, experience in Reporting, Workflows and/or Murex Core Configuration
- Functional knowledge in capital market and different asset classes like MM, Fixed Income, IRD and FX, experience in writing/contributing to a test strategy/test plan
- Experience in writing detailed, structured test scripts using best practice design principles, exposure to test management tool – JIRA
- Basic SQL and Unix skills, undergraduate degree in numerical based subject, testing certifications like ISTQB, Project Management accreditation like Prince2 or PMI is desirable
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.