Sccm Administrator Mumbai Years - Mumbai - Capgemini
Capgemini as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Sccm Administrator Mumbai Years jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Capgemini company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We are looking to hire SCCM Administrator Mumbai 6 to 9 years
Primary Skill. MS SCCM
Secondary Skill. MS SCCM
Job Title/Position SCCM
Job Location Mumbai (Airoli)
Working Hours 8:00 am till 6:00 pm CET
Skills & Experience requirement
- Architecting designing SCCM infrastructure
- Expert in SCCM, Active Directory and Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems
- Installation and configuration of SCCM server
- Installation and configuration of SQL server for database and SQL Server Reporting services
- Hand on Experience on SCCM report generation via SQL and SSRS from SCCM database servers.
- Installation of SCCM site server and Primary site server configuration
- Deployment of Secondary site and Distribution Points
- Deployment of SCCM site server roles and configuring site settings
- Should have hands on SCCM migration experience
- Configure features like OSD, Patch deployment, software distribution, H/w and S/w inventory, Asset intelligence, DCM, Reporting
- Must have hands or Experience in Active Directory, DNS and DHCP Networking and Wintel Experience
- Client agent deployment – Client push and manual installation
- Installation of client agents and management of Workgroup computers and non-Microsoft based systems.
- Verify SCCM log files and troubleshoot installation issues
- Current and deep Windows client deployment experience with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10, the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, and the Microsoft Assessment and Planning tool.
- Sysprep, WinPE, and image deployment methods such as Lite-Touch
- Related technologies including, Active Directory, BitLocker, Windows Image and Configuration Designer, and the User State Migration Tool
- Experience building and maintaining desktop and server images, producing and employing Group Policy Objects to manage the environment, and how to deploy images and applications using multiple methodologies, including SCCM, MDT, WADK, WDS, etc. using Zero Touch or Lite Touch capabilities
- Desktop application deployment, including building packages to install Office or other LOB corporate applications.
- Ability to develop tools to automate routine activities using PowerShell and VBscript
- Deploying and handling desktop virtualization technologies like App-V, MED-V, and the Microsoft VDI suite and Power Shell Scripting a plus.
- Strong organization, time management, project management and negotiation skills desired.
- Ability to conduct/lead status/technical meetings with management or clients on medium to large sized engagements
- The candidate will need strong technical writing skills and the ability to effectively communicate with mid to senior level IT leaders on technical and mission issues
- Related technologies including, Active Directory, BitLocker, Windows Image and Configuration Designer and the User State Migration Tool. SCCM 2012 deployment and infrastructure knowledge including design investigation, and implementation experience.