Officer - Bangalore - Cargill
Cargill as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Officer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Cargill company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Issue of BMR, BPR after receipt of shop and Verification, retrieval and maintenance.
- Check for adherences to QSP/MFR during manufacturing process.
- Random in-process checks for verification, Log book verification, Pre dispatch inspection, SNAP Audits, IQAetc.
- Implementation and Co-ordination for validations.
- Deviation and Change control handling, Raising Non conformances, CAPA and follow up, data analysis for customer complaints, Analysis of OOS.
- Ensuring in-process instruments calibration., On-line inspections and on the job training, Compilation of data for annual product review.
- Adequate knowledge and understanding on the Quality Assurance activities.
- Adequate knowledge on Master formulae records, Complaint handling, deviation handling, change control handling, Validations.
- Prior experience in Quality Assurance department of Pharmaceutical Industry is preferred.
- B. Pharm with 2+ years’ experience in relevant field.
Primary Location India-KA-Bangalore
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job