Software Engineer Python Yrs - Delhi - Tradeboox
Tradeboox as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Software Engineer Python Yrs jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Tradeboox company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We're a startup with serious financial commitments already made to our unique and disruptive business model!
- If you're looking to work with a corporate, with fixed rules, and your own little cubicle, please don't read forward.
- If you're ready to fire away, with loads of passion, and are looking for quality work, this is exactly where you want to be!
- We are working on a very unique B2B ecosystem (no, not a product or a platform, it's much more) that's global in scale and requires many many different skills and technologies to be bound together seamlessly and make tasks feel effortless for clients.
- This is a great opportunity for the right person. Moreover, this is a place where your opinion will count, and your ideas will translate into reality.
- We don't believe in hiring in large numbers, we are looking for only a few good men who are great team players.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience level : 1 to 5 years
Location: South Delhi (Vasant Kunj, Fortis Hospital)
What we expect from you:
- Passion and love for coding and software development
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (Algorithms and Operating Systems, primarily)
- Understanding of building blocks and basic fundamentals of web and scale (Web Servers, Caching, etc.)
- MUST have 1+ years of experience working with Python on web scale backends
- Primary platforms are - NIX
- Must have 1+ years of experience working on SQL DB and also knowledge of NoSQL DB
- Great problem solving and logical skills, adaptable
- Passion to learn and execute with perfection
- Should have experience with one or more Python Framework(s), i.e., Oodo/OpenERP, Django, Turbogears, etc.
- Be part of the core team working on challenging problems
- VERY IMPORTANT - good team skills
- Complete ownership of various features of the product
- Lead engineering efforts eventually
- Relevant programming experience - Databases, Algorithms
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science (experience, passion and teamwork MUCH more important than degree(s) or institution or grades or other inconsequential nonsense)
What you can expect from us:
- Unparalleled freedom to execute, along with a tremendous learning opportunity
- Work on a Killer product with a fantastic team, on a strong growth curve
- Flexible timings
- Snacks, coffee, fully-stocked kitchen and lots more
- Startup office environment
- Competitive salaries, depending on how much we like you
- Equity Package/ESOPs
How to Apply:
- A brief note explaining why you want to work with us, and why you want to change jobs
- Current/ Expected CTC
- Time you would take to join
- Links to your github, stackoverflow, Linkedin and/or other relevant profiles, if applicable
- Your CV in either PDF or Word