Technical Lead Production Support Management - Gurgaon - Colt Technology Services
Colt Technology Services as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Technical Lead Production Support Management jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Colt Technology Services company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
Business Objects Suite Administration.
Responsible for Tool Upkeep, Administration, User Management, Capacity Management, Software Install, Build & Upgrades, Code Industrialisation, Monitoring & Housekeeping activities.
- Software Installation for new build / Patching for upgrades
- Server / Backups management
- Code migration & Industrialization
- Tool monitoring & Performance management
- User management (Creation / Deletion)
- Co-ordinating with other teams like NOC, Ops, Infrastructure, and Apps support etc.
- Schedule & monitoring reports.
- Adhoc requests / Service related queries
- Incidents management with vendor (SAP)
- Assisting BI Dev / Support teams in resolution of critical support issues.
- Development & relevant engagement in POC’s (Proof of Concept)
- Ability to debug Tool related issues
- Regular Housekeeping for performance and operational efficiency
- An overall experience of 8 yrs. with min 5 years of relevant experience in Business Objects (version BI 4.0 or above). Structured & Pragmatic approach whilst maintaining flexibility
- Should have successfully completed installation/ upgrade(s) for BO 4.x in in clustered environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and lead issues to resolution.
- Passionate about work and a desire to learn
- Able to work against challenging delivery timelines and quality requirements
- Willing to work in shifts (India / UK)
- Graduation (BTech / BE / BCA) with fluency in English
- SAP Certification
- Post-Graduation (Mtech / MCA )
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Pension and insurance options
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring
- Discounts with local hospitality and retail providers