Project Lead - Hyderabad - Honeywell
Honeywell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Project Lead jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Honeywell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
He/She will be responsible to lead the project teams at HTS Hyderabad and work with partner locations globally. Primary responsibility is to manage the end to end Product Development, Resource Management, Technology Leadership, AOP (Budgetary Planning), Innovation focus and project delivery by closely working with global engineering and marketing and business leaders.
This engineer will be responsible for the technical solution (working with project leads, technology specialists, system engineers, tech leads and team leads, as the case may be) and also with the program management function (scope, risk, schedule, communication, quality, cost, procurement, external relations and resources, where applicable), conforming to the NPI processes defined by the businesses. She/he will be responsible for ensuring execution excellence in his teams encompassing the processes, continuous improvements, partner satisfaction, and capability building in the team. This person shall be responsible for the overall selection, training and retention of the team members by directing the first level leaders effectively.
He/she is expected to understand partners’ businesses and identify opportunities where HTS can contribute to the growth of the business. Driving growth of Honeywell in the region by closely working with the regional sales and marketing will be an area where the candidate can demonstrate his/her passion for growth for Honeywell business.
TECHNOLOGICAL & BUSINESS: Responsible for Product development, Technology leadership, program planning and strategy, budgetary planning, resource management and project delivery and innovation by working closely with global engineering and marketing and business leaders. Works closely with regional and global product offering & marketing leaders for idea conceptualization and drive growth. Provides periodic inputs to higher management on business trends, growth opportunities, performance metrics etc. Works with cross-functional teams like Program Management, System Engineering HUE, & Process organization. Builds and maintains relationship with global partners, end customers and executive leadership to develop business.
STRATEGIC IMPACT: Actively pursues knowledge of competitive technology options and evaluates potential. Uses market and customer knowledge for growth direction. Leverages networks to improve productivity. Drive innovation culture by channelizing the ideas into business STRAP/objectives. Manages the AOP (Annual Operating Plan) Execution. Drive Cost & Productivity Initiatives. Nurture and Develop Core Capabilities.
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT: People management including goal setting, appraisal, periodic engagement meetings through a set of first level people leaders. Plan and execute actions for people development and career planning flowing from MRR. Effectively manages team through right hiring strategy, rewarding and motivating strategy and talent differentiation for high performance. Develops people and competencies that are required for future growth with specific emphasis on building top talent for key leadership positions and tracks succession depth for all key positions. Exerts leadership & influence in developing and maintaining Organizational values, systems & culture, process maturity that ensure highest value to the SBU partners & HON customers
* should be an engineering graduate/post-graduate with good academic record.
* should have 9 to 13 years of experience in software product development & product support. *Skill : C#.net, WCF, MVC
* should have managed/lead multiple teams and having experience in working with global locations
* should have worked on mobile app projects for last 3-4 years
* should have played role of SCRUM master and working knowledge of Scrum of Scrum model
* managed/lead multiple teams and having experience in working with global locations
* should have experience in developing apps with latest UI technologies and mobile platforms
* should have experience in software product development & product support.
* should have experience in leading Agile teams and experience of CI and CD practices and tools
* should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* should have excellent knowledge on product development process including support after market release
* should have experience on testing and debugging tools for software development.