Technical Helpdesk Associate - Bangalore - Conduent
Conduent as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Technical Helpdesk Associate jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Conduent company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Responsible for troubleshooting hardware, software, and network operating problems over the phone. Applies understanding and knowledge of information systems products and services to assist users. Identifies, investigates and researches user questions and problems as well as isolating and resolving information systems problems. Prioritizes issues using appropriate escalation procedures, and coordinates referrals to technical, professional, or service personnel as needed.
- Responsible for providing more advanced technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, and determines and implements solution. Provides technical guidance and mentoring to less senior team members.
- Has developed expertise in a variety of work processes through job-related training.
- Generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems, and proposes improvements to processes.
- Works autonomously within established procedures and practices.
- Typically acts as a lead or expert with considerable on-the-job experience.
- Senior level job with extensive work experience
- Has developed expertise in a variety of work processes through job-related training
- Generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems, and proposes improvements to processes
- Analyzes complex technical problems and delivers solutions where precedent may not exist
- Works autonomously within established procedures and practices
- May provide immediate direction to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals and maintaining schedules
- A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks relation to the unit or sub-unit
- Will have specialized external certification (technical roles)
- Troubleshoots via the phone hardware, software, and network operating problems and involves technical resources to ensure resolution
- Applies understanding and knowledge of information systems products and services to assist users
- Identifies, investigates and researches user questions and problems as well as isolating and resolving information systems problems
- Coordinates referrals to appropriate technical, professional, or service personnel
- Receives and prioritizes issues and forwards using appropriate escalation procedures
- In addition, the role holder may be asked to perform on or more of the following:
- Provides functional or task leadership
- Coordinates special projects and system upgrades
- Briefs customers and/or management on the status of resolution efforts
- Serves as a technical advisor to users with complex systems issues by resolving or conferring with technical personnel
- Recommends system or process improvements, including procedures, training, and enhanced documentation
- All other duties as assigned
. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.