Manager Security Response Center - Bangalore - Autodesk
Autodesk as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Manager Security Response Center jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Autodesk company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Manager Security Response Center
Manage the 24*7 Security Response Center. Develop the team to grow to its next level of maturity and scalability. Manage allocation of SRC resources per Autodesk business and security requirements.
- Manage all technical, people and process aspects of information security detection and response function including monitoring, detection and protection capabilities.
- Maintain and enhance Autodesk’s 24/7 response program that drives the Incident Detection and Incident Response capabilities to protect organizational assets. Monitor this program and adjust/improve as needed.
- Manage and improve Autodesk’s threat intelligence driven 24/7 information security response capability including improvement of technology solutions.
- Work with SRC team to effectively respond to incidents, perform investigations and assist the team including evidence handling based on defined standards.
- Work closely with ISRC information security and response teams to ensure consistent management of key security monitoring, detection and response processes and technology.
- Work to create formal operational procedures including implementation and improvements.
- Establish business-relevant information security metrics and key performance indicators. Collect and analyze performance and compliance data relating to incident detection and response.
- Work with security leadership to develop information security response strategies and policies.
- Work to create formal training plans for SRC team for continuous improvement and evaluation.
- Work to create and maintain shift schedules to ensure 24*7 coverage including staffing needs.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and coaching.
- Provide timely reports around metrics, performance and status to management.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Over 10 years of experience in 24/7 information security response and threat intelligence experience. Ability to lead effectively, and keep calm and highly functional in the event of a highly-charged incident.
- Over 4 years of experience responding to all type of security incidents.
- Deep technical and process experience in the areas of security monitoring, detection and response capabilities.
- Experience in building response teams’ drive by threat intelligence and hunter mindset.
- Effective communication skills and ability to convey complex technical topics to non-technical stakeholders, business colleagues, product and service vendors and external peers.
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements as well as security standards and frameworks.
- Experience in e-Discovery and Forensics including defining standards for handling of evidence
- Strong interpersonal skills; high personal credibility and integrity; and strong ability to influence and persuade others through collaboration.
- Strong strategic thinker who can translate vision into tactical execution; strong decision making and project management skills; and ability to effectively prioritize work in a highly dynamic work environment. Proven ability to transform teams to next level of growth and maturity.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in an information technology discipline. Professional information security certification a plus but not required.
- Experience working with security vendors, including submitting feature requests, evaluating products and analyzing security functionality of a diverse set of products.
- Experience writing security white papers and/or presenting security products and technologies to diverse audiences.
- The following certifications are desired: GIAC (various), Security+, CEH, Microsoft, and / or CISSP. Alternatively, the candidate has authored or contributed to a security tool or has presented in security conferences.