Technology Client Platforms Vice President Bengaluru - Bangalore - Goldman Sachs
- Technology Client Platforms Vice President Bengaluru
- Goldman Sachs
- Bangalore KA
- 21 Apr, 2017 30+ days ago
Goldman Sachs as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Technology Client Platforms Vice President Bengaluru jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Goldman Sachs company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
• Manage full product ownership of voice communication products
• Research industry standards and trends and make product recommendations for the firm.
• Design innovative applications across communication platforms.
• Design deployment models standards, upgrade procedures and monitoring procedures for voice platforms.
• Interface with global team members to provide consistent product offerings.
• Perform engineering / design reviews.
• Manage product lifecycles for voice platforms.
• Provide escalation support and advance troubleshooting of critical issues on voice platforms.
• Document the design, architecture, monitoring and support aspects of the supported platforms.
• Manage vendor products.
• Provide financial transparency of product stakeholders.
• Manage new business requirements with product offerings.
Basic Qualifications • Excellent interpersonal skills, confident, reliable and be able to perform in both interrupt-driven and project-driven
• Analytical, Problem solver and self-starter
• Operate in a fast-paced, demanding and delivery oriented environment
• Take ownership in a globally dispersed team and focus on delivery
• Excited to explore new technology
• Minimum 5 years of experience in design, deployment and support of voice platform
• Hands-on experience on Cisco voice products including Communications Manager, ICM etc.
• Experience in engineering, deployment and support of large scale, multisite voice communication systems.
• Thorough understanding of the voice communication concepts and protocols.
• Ability to clearly document deployment designs and related management and support procedure.
• Knowledge of Windows/UNIX programming/scripting languages such as Perl, Python, bash shell scripting, PowerShell
• Understanding of Computer-Telephony Integration APIs such as JTAPI would be an asset
Preferred Qualifications • Experience on unified communications and network infrastructure.
• Led global voice technology projects involving both engineering and operations deliverables.
• Experience on various enterprise voice products such as Asterisk, IPCC, IVR solutions