Manager Dgm Business Development Publishing - Chennai - Speed Consulting
Speed Consulting as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Manager Dgm Business Development Publishing jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Speed Consulting company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Looking for aggressive Business Developer experienced in E-Publishing @ Chennai Job Description:
The candidate will be responsible for prospecting, identifying, reaching out to the
potential leads and converting them into customers. The position will involve deal
making skills including strategic consulting, structured assessment, identifying and
driving new business opportunities, pricing and negotiations, and working with internal
experts to propose solutions to prospective clients. The ideal person for this role is a
Business Development Manager with a proven track record in preferably E-publishing sales.
- Lead nurturing and prospect conversion.
- Create solutions and world-class proposals.
- Respond to RFPs and RFIs / Achieve targets on customer acquisition.
- Ensure successful closure of all leads by end-to- end coordination, including scheduling
calls, liaison with team leads etc.
- Research and generate new (focused) leads.
- Representing company in various conferences/meets/trade shows.
- The job requires the incumbent to work in night shifts as it mirrors the US timings
- Opportunity to be a leader in this space. This opportunity is not for everyone. It requires
risk taking and understand and match both your own strengths and the strengths of
frequent customer visits. It needs lot of smarts and ability to push the frontier.
With a minimum of 5+Years -12 years E-publishing inside sales experience
Go getter with hands-on sales approach.
Required Aptitude & Skill sets:
- Strong planning ability & customer orientation.
- Thorough on problem solving abilities & negotiation skills.
- Go getter with hands-on sales approach.
- Sound interpersonal skills with a proven ability to lead and influence teams
- Entrepreneurial Spirit & innovative approach
- Develop account presence and growth with senior client stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take the initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Strong Client Connect & Relationships.
- Ability to manage teams & Good People Skills.
CLIENT INFO: It is part of a technology-driven industrial group. It was started in Chennai, in
1999, with publishing and healthcare support services as its main businesses. It is a wholly
owned division of Ultramarine & Pigments Ltd, and is certified for Quality Management System
(ISO 9001: 2008) and Information Security Management Systems (ISO 27001: 2013) It is an IT-
and BPO-services provider that operates from three delivery centers in India, having 1000+
personnel. It helps its clients to unchain new opportunities in a rapidly evolving healthcare,
digital, and mobile-centric marketplace. It provides effective, convincing, and appealing digital
content for various e-pub devices and mobile platforms.
KEYWORDS: “business developer jobs”, “business developer jobs in E-Publising”, “
business developer job in Chennai”, “BDM jobs”, “BDM jobs in Chennai”, “business
development jobs”, “ business development jobs in Chennai”, “ business developer job in
E-Publising in Chennai”, “BDM jobs in E-Publising”, “BDM jobs in E-Publising in
Chennai”, “business development jobs in E-Publising”, “ business development jobs in E-
Publising in Chennai”, “BD jobs in Chennai”, “BD jobs”, “manager jobs in E-Publising”,
“manager jobs in E-Publising in chennai”, “asst manager jobs in E-Publising”, “asst
manager jobs in E-Publising in Chennai”
CONTACT NAME: Vaijayanthimala P
RING @: 7200078998
INBOX ME@: email@example.com