Coordinator Cum Operations Manager Indore Female Only Opening - Indore - Client Finjindia
- Coordinator Cum Operations Manager Indore Female Only Opening
- Client Finjindia
- Indore MP
- 17 Feb, 2017 2 days ago
Client Finjindia as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Coordinator Cum Operations Manager Indore Female Only Opening jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Client Finjindia company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Designation : - “ Coordinator cum Operations Manager ” Indore (Female Only) 1 opening.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
CEO Management and External Relations
- Proactively manage CEO’s varied obligations from senior leadership, staff, and external clients.
- Align CEO priorities with incoming requests to effectively plan ahead so key priorities are met first.
- Ensure project planning methods are used when necessary to track CEO projects.
- Maintain tools to effectively manage CEO outreach and meetings.
- Support CEO external communications.
- Support CEO internal communications.
- Coordinate and support Senior Leadership Team meetings.
- Coordinate CEO-led events as directed by CEO or members of senior leadership team.
- Coordinate and ensure timeliness of CEO contact databases.
Scheduling & Travel
- Coordinate and maintain clear, accurate calendar for CEO.
- Coordinate screening of incoming meeting request for CEO.
- Track, communicate, and ensure preparation of travel itineraries, reports, tickets in a clear and easy to understand manner, negotiate hotel rates when necessary.
Expenses and budgets
- With CEO, manage Executive Office budget.
- Coordinate timely expense reports and reconciliation for CEO.
- Review and monitor budgets relating to specific events and special projects.
- Maintain ongoing logs, files, reports; provide status reports to CEO.
- Maintain Executive Office supplies.
Presentations, Writing and Research
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for CEO speaking engagements, including graphic presentation of concepts and ideas.
- Provide proof reading and writing for CEO correspondence.
- Prepare and edit reports and presentations as needed.
- Conduct detailed research as directed by CEO for presentations, meetings, and special projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal relationship management skills
- Self-motivated, team player excited to work in a face-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and follow through in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external staff, clients, board and stakeholders
- Strong aptitude to see and manage varied projects and effectively coordinate across projects to ensure synergies are leveraged and projects are not dropped.
- Attention to detail and a dedication to accuracy.
- Excellent writing skills with impeccable grammar cognition.
- Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet skills essential.
- Resourceful, proactive, reliable, trustworthy, and assertive when necessary
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional & discrete manner
- Highly developed and complex sense of humor
Requirement: - PG with Excellent communication. (Candidates from would be preferred).
Experience: - 4-5 Year.
Industry Type: - BPO / Teleshopping.
Compensation : - 80,000 to 1,00,000per month (or) More than this.
Job location: - Indore.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹600,000.00 /year
- Management: 3 years