Functional Test Engineer - Pune - Amdocs
Amdocs as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Functional Test Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Amdocs company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
You will be in charge on test execution, hands on validation and certification of the software readiness.
What will your job look like?
- You will execute test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools.
Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to
achieving a high level of quality.
- You will gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- You will analyze reports discrepancies to determine the root cause and will evaluate script failures at a high level.
- You will compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- You will participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
All you need is...
- B.Tech/B.E./MCA in IT/ Computer Science/ Industrial Engineering/ Systems Analysis.
- 8 months to 2 years of experience/knowledge in Programming, testing tools and testing methodologies.
- Hands-on technical experience in testing of software projects
- Manual Testing experince is mandatory. Basics of SQL and UNIX.
Why you will love this job?
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digital world.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in Amdocs.