Front Office Administrator - Bangalore - Gallup
Gallup as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Front Office Administrator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Gallup company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Does your sophistication and desire to help others make you a natural partner for a team of executives?
- Do you enjoy taking others' innovative ideas and putting them into action?
- Are you proficient with Microsoft ® Word, Excel ® , and PowerPoint ® ?
- Welcoming all visitors and registering them at reception with professionalism
- Typing presentation materials and other various documents
- Coordinating shipping and receiving, including courier services and providing status report of such arrangement when necessary
- Orchestrating the management of office equipment and vendor relations, arranging repair and servicing when necessary
- Executive assistant duties including helping to plan and coordinate employee and client meetings for Gallup executives
- Organizing internal and external events
- Responsible for answering external and internal calls and relaying accurate messages
- Managing and maintaining meeting rooms bookings.
- Managing and ordering Stationery & Supplies as well as Pantry care
- Perform all other duties as required
3 years of corporate administrative experience preferred. Expertise and proven proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel are required.
Gallup’s forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world's constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
Gallup is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Primary Location India-Bangalore