Advsior - Bangalore - Dell
Dell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Advsior jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Dell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Global Marketing CoE supports Dell Marketing organizations around the world with evidence-based analysis and business intelligence to drive marketing activities in all markets. We engage with different teams in all regions and cater our services to fit their customized needs for support.
The desirable candidate will be driven, creative, deeply analytical oriented and yet have the vision to develop solutions in partnership with Dell’s Business teams that drive value to the business. The candidate should have the ability to work collaboratively in an environment with multiple stakeholders.
Develop analytical solutions to solve business problems related to online support domain using advanced statistical methods and lead analytics projects to create insights from predictive statistical modeling activities that deliver business impact
- Interacts with business leaders to understand business strategy, conditions, and problem areas
- Contributes to business strategy and influences decision-making based on information gained from deep dive analyses
- Produces actionable & compelling recommendations by interpreting, exploring, identifying and communicating insights discovered within complex data sets
- Partners with both internal & external sources to gather & examine data from disparate sources with the goal of discovering previously hidden insights
- Designs, develops and programs methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured data to generate actionable insights & solutions
- Develops and codes software programs, algorithms and automated processes to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources
- Constructs predictive models, algorithms and probability engines; verifies model and algorithm effectiveness based on actual results.
- Performs requirements gathering, elicitation & analysis of problems presented to gain an understanding of current state issues
- Has ability to rationalize disparate data sources and ability to distinguish the big picture within a data set
- Strong familiarity & experience with data cleansing, preparation and processing
- Familiarity with database modeling & data warehousing principles with a working knowledge of software such as SQL, Toad, Business Objects, etc.
- Has experience with a broad range of statistical techniques, including logistic regression, cluster analysis, time series analysis, Machine Learning techniques like Naïve Bayes, SVM, Random Forest & Neural Nets
- Has a strong understanding & implementation of predictive analytical modeling techniques, theories, principles and practices
- Has excellent data mining skills utilizing predictive modeling software such as Statistica, SAS, R, SPSS and ability to work with data source/environments such as Hadoop, Teradata, etc.
- Has effective communication & presentation skills
- R, SQL, Toad – Data Querying, Processing and Manipulation
Experience with ecommerce and web analytics toolsets--especially Adobe Analytics (Site Catalyst /Omniture)
Strong analytical mindset and skills, specifically demonstrating creative problem solving skill
- Statistica, SAS, R, SPSS – Statistical Modeling
- R, Excel and Powerpoint - BI and Visualization
Work for the Web Analytics support queue and assist the business with common data and tools questions.
Troubleshoot data capture issues throughout our databases
Perform unit and user acceptance testing on new web analytics releases
Evaluate new analytic platform releases and evaluate the impact to the business.
Build your expertise of business knowledge to recommend and deliver improvements to web analytics tools, implementation, reporting and usage.
Keep up to date on developments in the industry to help drive innovation within the analytics space
Strong business acumen, ability to assess impact on business performance
Problem Solving: Ability to solve business problems/technical problems on the fly without expecting too much help from others in the team
- Ability to project manage assigned responsibilities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking with problem solving ability
- High adaptability to changing requirements / customers dynamics / work demands
- Ability to effectively handle ambiguous situations
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively and come up with ideas / thoughts for process & business improvement
- Past experience in direct Customer/ Client management
- Simplify: Focus on what matters most, keep things streamlined and effective
- Personal Effectiveness: Listen, take ownership, be a role model, grow and learn
- Decide: Be courageous, contribute, provide/solicit input, take action
- This is an Individual contributor role with no management responsibility
- Performance metrics: Deliver 100% Customer Satisfaction (CE), Quantify and Maximize Dollar Business impact, 100% accurate and on time delivery
MS / PhD in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or related field
3-4 years of experience developing predictive models
post grad + 4 yrs exp, bachelors + 7 yrs exp
Life at Dell
Learn about Dell culture, the interviewing process and benefits offered in your location:
Life at Dell