Associate Category Manager Brand Growth - Mumbai - Fynd
Fynd as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Associate Category Manager Brand Growth jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Fynd company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Associate Category- Brand Growth Team at Fynd
Location : Mumbai
Position : 01
About US :
- Fynd Is a nearby fashion shopping app that allows consumers to browse, discover and shop fashion & lifestyle products. We pick up the product from the store and deliver it to the customer within hours. In addition to this, we have introduced Fynd A Fit, a feature that allows a consumer to order two sizes in a particular style if he/she is unsure of the fit. Our staff waits for them to try it on and helps them buy the right size, hence reducing the product returns.
Brand Growth team :
- You will be joining the Brand Growth team that is responsible for acquiring retail brands and ensuring their success on the mobile platform.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships.
- Set proper expectations, provide clear communications, and manage a growth plan for the brands on Fynd.
- Communicate clearly the progress of weekly, monthly & quarterly sales to internal and external (brand) stakeholders.
- Ensure sales reconciliation and payments to the brands are made in the committed timelines.
- Keep the brands abreast with Fynd's city expansion plans and facilitate onboarding for the city specific stores.
- Collaborate with brand POC and internal content team to update new collections on the app on an on-going basis.
- Keep a check on the validity of agreement for the brands and manage renewal of agreements and re-negotiation of the commercials.
- Drive new product launches, campaigns on behalf of the brand by promoting marketing real estate on Fynd.
- Work with the Insights team to analyze the brand performance on Fynd: Conduct deep dive analysis and provide routine executive-level reporting and publish recommendations and action plans based on data.
- Work with brands to evaluate the efficiency of the store dashboard and Fyndr operations and suggest improvements wherever necessary to the brand and internal stakeholders.
- Taking full accountability for the brand's P&L and ensuring great performance and growth for the brand on Fynd
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- A decent understanding and/or a strong interest in the Retail/ eCommerce sector, brand awareness and retail trends.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent time and task management skills.
- Understanding of brand growth drivers.
- Basic digital marketing understanding.
- A customer centric, creative and analytical problem-solving mindset.
- Advanced data handling/ Excel skills and keen eye for detail.
- Account management experience is a plus.
E-Commerce, Retail, Negotiation, Client Relations, Key Account Management
₹800K – ₹1000K