Hedge Fund Analyst - Mumbai - Msci Inc
Msci Inc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Hedge Fund Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Msci Inc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
MSCI's Hedge Fund Transparency business collects positions from hedge funds, checks the positions for quality, and processes the positions through MSCI risk analytics. The result is to provide hedge fund investors with risk analyses based on positions without exposing the position level detail
- Increase the number of hedge funds covered in our hedge fund transparency business.
- Communicate with data provider to identify the appropriate data content and format.
- Evaluate the completeness and accuracy of the input data with guidance from the New York-based MSCI team and the hedge fund manager.
- Reconcile the input data with other available data points.
- Evaluate the appropriateness of risk results derived from input data and MSCI analytics and data with guidance from the New York-based MSCI team and the hedge fund manager.
- Communicate and negotiate with all parties involved on all points above.unicate with hedge fund manager to identify the appropriate provider of their position data for a given hedge fund (e.g., hedge fund, fund administrator, prime broker, custodian)
- Process new hedge funds for an initial period until steady state (i.e., 6 months).
- Once stable, work with the Mumbai office on the ongoing production processing of hedge funds.
- Report progress and status to management (status of funds in queue, metrics for on-boarding, etc.)
- Create and maintain a working relationship with fund administrators, prime brokers, etc.
- Handle Ad hoc requests
- Bachelor’s degree. A degree in economics/ business/finance/engineering is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills. Fluent in English.
- Strong PC Skills a must.
- General knowledge of details related to stocks, bonds, futures, fwrds., options and other traded instruments.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Desirable knowledge of market data systems.
- CFA is a plus.
- 2-4 years experience
- Ability to learn fast and utilize in-house software