Assistant Manager Consulting Digital Change - Bangalore - Pwc
Pwc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assistant Manager Consulting Digital Change jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Pwc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Visual Designer - Consulting – Digital Change
5.00 to 7.00 years
Human Centered Designing; HCI/HCD principles; Hands-on experience in Visual Design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop), Autodesk or equivalent
Why is this role important to us?
We are on a quest to invent new ways of using digital and make a difference in the lives of customers and users. Visual Designer role is important to us because he/she will focus on defining new paradigms of visual communication in a way that is simple and easy for the end user yet beautiful and engaging.
· Be engaged in a range of digital, large-scale and complex challenges.
· Use visual design, verbal and written skills to effectively communicate ideas.
· Have the opportunity to develop a unique point of view about the ways digital is impacting human behaviors and attitudes.
· Go out into the world for inspiration, and use design research-based insights to spot opportunities for innovation within constraints.
· Champion the impact of design on everyday life.
· Work with an incredibly diverse and passionate group of designers & strategists.
· Collaborate with leadership to reimagine the PwC Digital Experience Centre while challenging the world to see opportunities it hasn’t noticed yet.
· Travel occasionally for research and/or client meetings.
Passionate about conceptualizing ideas into visually appealing designs and have a talent to marry beautiful designs with artful storytelling to tell a compelling story that resonates with the customer. You’re a designer at your core, and you see bringing products to market as an important part of your design passion.
Primary Skill set:
· Graphic Design Experience across a variety of digital media and hands-on experience in at least 20 projects in crafting designs that are pleasing to the eye – balancing form and function. You implemented a strong design process that effectively churns research, client input, HCI/UCD principles, and internal ideas into great visual concepts.
· Empathy - Great in understanding how to turn human behavior and needs into real concepts and are obsessed with what design and technology can do for people.
· Visual Design Sensibility - A passion for design and learning new methods of designing digital experiences across different form factors including AR/VR technologies. You are obsessed to deliver pixel perfect solutions.
· Systemic Thinker - Logically visualize complex systems, user interaction flows, and beautiful user interfaces.
· Prototyping - Conducting trials and understand that digital prototyping can be done at various levels of fidelity and have experience doing and leading that work.
· Communication Skills - Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills, ability to compellingly communicate the story of the design solutions.
· Team Player - Confidence and flexibility to work with interdisciplinary teams where collaboration is imperative.
You are conversant with visual design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop), Autodesk or equivalent. If you have experience in animations/motion graphics, it would be a fantastic addition to our team.
What we need from you?
At this point, all we want is your resume. You may be asked to share your portfolio and a point of view on a design challenge during later stages of the discussion.
Once you submit your resume, here is what you can expect…
A dedicated team will peruse through the details and will reach out to you for further discussions. If you are shortlisted by our HR , you will have an opportunity to have further discussions and meet some of our Design Strategists, Technologists, Researchers et al and also visit our collaboration spaces and Experience Centre.