Content Writer - Chennai - Srm University
Srm University as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Content Writer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Srm University company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Title: Content Writer
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Reaching out to the global audience by writing and publishing a dynamic web content.
- Covering events held in the University and to update them on the website.
- Benchmarking different academic institutions and other websites.
- Preparing and editing faculty profiles, lesson plans, brochures and application forms for publication in the website.
- Renovating existing web pages of the University with updates and new content.
- Monitoring social media outlets and moderating discussion based on the content received.
- Preparing internal and external communications including announcements, news, etc
- Maintaining and updating the web pages at regular intervals.
The candidate should be a Graduate or Post Graduate in English Literature and/or Journalism and Mass communication.
- Good command over language and grammar
- Experience in developing content for internet (Desirable)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- A team player
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty
[email protected] or
Mail hard copies to :
1.Dr. K. Mohan
Director, IT & KM,
- 603203, Kancheepuram Dist, Tamil Nadu. 2.Dr. Arundhati Ghanwar Asst.Director, IT & KM, SRM University, Kattankulathur - 603203, Kancheepuram Dist, Tamil Nadu.