Senior Database Administrator - Pune - Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Database Administrator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bentley Systems company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Bentley Systems seeks a talented individual to serve as a Senior Database Administrator.
- Provide database expertise.
- Provide leadership to increase database knowledge plus troubleshooting skills
- Assist with DBA tasks to offset the team’s current workload.
- Provide an understanding of new cloud database and data management solutions to enable the team to better align requirements to new solutions.
- Perform database design audits and reviews
- Implement database tuning processes
Minimum of 8+ years of experience supporting Microsoft SQL Server in a production environment is required. Must have Technical skills/experience in:
- Backups, restores and recovery
- Performance Tuning and Optimization
- High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR)
- SQL Server Clustering, Mirroring, Log Shipping
- Ability to implement automation and reduce manual administrative tasks
- SQL Server Always On
- Experience with industry standard privacy and security certifications including: ISO 27001, AICPA SOC1/2 and PCI desired
- MySQL a strong plus.
A background check is required for this role.
Bentley Systems is a global leader in providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancing the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley users leverage information mobility across disciplines and throughout the infrastructure lifecycle to deliver better-performing projects and assets. Bentley solutions encompass MicroStation applications information modeling, ProjectWise collaboration services to deliver integrated projects, and AssetWise operations services to achieve intelligent infrastructure – complemented by worldwide professional services and comprehensive managed services.
Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in over 50 countries, more than $600 million in annual revenues, and since 2008 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.