Assistant Manager Financial Planning - Bangalore - Ocwen Financial
Ocwen Financial as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assistant Manager Financial Planning jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ocwen Financial company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Assistant Manager, Financial Planning - ( 106695 )
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®.
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
• Analyzing and investigating company key financial results and business operational drivers
• Preparation, update and maintenance of monthly business reports, management reports, flash reports
• Update and maintain financial models used for management reporting and internal analysis
• Understanding data requirements from Senior management based on the problem statement for a particular analysis, working independently and taking up complete responsibility for the data provided.
• Bachelors/Master’s Degree from top Engineering Colleges, IIT, NIT, BITS Pilani etc
• 1-3 years of Work Experience
• Financial Services experience preferred
• Finance domain mandate
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Applications with an emphasis on MS Excel and MS Access and working knowledge of SQL.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical and data presentation skills.
• Strong Communication skills with excellent track of working in and with teams.
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.
Primary Location : IN-KA-Bangalore
Work Locations : Bangalore Pritech 2
6B, 5th Floor, Pritech Park, Block 12, Sarjapur, Marathhalli, Outer Ring Road, Bellandur Village
Job : Accounting and Finance
Organization : India Business Unit
Schedule : Regular
Job Posting : Apr 20, 2017, 5:24:13 AM