Subject Matter Expert English Language - Chennai - Gre Edge
Gre Edge as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Subject Matter Expert English Language jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Gre Edge company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
GREedge ( www.GREedge.com ), leading provider of GRE Training programs online, seeks a Verbal Reasoning & English Language Specialist as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
Founded and managed by graduates of IIT, GREedge has become a leading education brand in a short period and has found acceptance and customership from tens of thousands of students across India and globally for its paid programs. Students of GREedge online Academy have achieved higher scores in relative proportion than most other classes or institutes. Use of Millisecond Monitoring Technology has greatly helped in delivering personalized learning experiences. Further, GREedge is the only provider to offer score improvement guarantees with full money-back for some of its programs. This is a mark of maturity and confidence in the technological and pedagogical capabilities.
Selected Candidates will serve as key expertise providers and resources in a corporate work environment focussed on delivering high-quality learning experiences online thru' research, technology, and excellence in the service delivery model.
An ideal candidate must have the following:
- Skills and abilities in content development, lesson development, writing, communication, and editing.
- Conceptual understanding of how students learn should be top notch, specifically in the areas of verbal reasoning, and language learning.
- A deep love of teaching and an unending curiosity for the magnificent process of human learning is quite desirable.
- Exposure to normal computer applications, basic mathematics, logical reasoning and exposure to wide reading in social and other sciences would be valuable additional skills.
- Experience as a professor or lecturer in a college or as an editor for a high-quality wide circulation academic journal, text-book, or publication would be a plus.
- Ability to engage in close collaboration with multiple types of people including Student Facilitators, Teachers, Authors, Editors, Product Developers, Software Developers and designers in a small, young, growing company environment is something that the candidate can look forward to.
- Preferably have a PhD or M.Phil or other advanced degrees in English - specialising in English Language Teaching, Linguistics, or Literature.
C.T.C: The compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with the candidate's expertise and experience.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please write an email to [email protected] with the subject line "Subject Matter Expert" with your updated resume.