Database Engineer - Bangalore - Onedirect
Onedirect as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Database Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Onedirect company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
OneDirect is an Enterprise software company in the Customer Experience Management space. The Social CRM product is leveraged by over 75 large Enterprises in India like Indian Railways, Kotak Group, HDFC Bank, Dominos, Snapdeal, Pepperfry, Ola, Makemytrip, Daikin, etc. to manage online customer experience.
A Sequoia capital backed venture with a team of around 100 people and headquartered in Bangalore. We have offices in Mumbai and Delhi as well. Visit www.onedirect.in for more details.
Why should you join us?
- If you are addicted to learning, here you will get to work on complex stack and use a lot of technologies (so learning curve is steep) - nginx + tomcat + mongodb + mysql + memcache + node.js + faye + rabbitmq + java + Linux + Couchbase+ Zookeeper + HA Proxy + Chef + Jenkins
- You will work with smart and passionate people.
- Build something of lasting impact for Indians
- You get broader exposure to the entire product and get to build from scratch
- Working with our CTO, Vishal Pal Chaudhary, you can expect to grow your technical acumen and get mentored to become technology evangelist.
Roles & Responsibilities
In this role, you will have overall responsibility for design, development and should be able to write stored procedures for reports. This role requires expertise in understanding database design (ER Modelling) and should be able to understand requirements and translate them to Logical Model.
- Work on multiple concurrent development projects utilizing MySQL
- Participate in requirements gathering, testing and production deployments
- Analyze system/application requirements and design innovative solutions
- Design and develop SQL Server database objects (i.e., tables, views, stored procedures, indexes, triggers, constraints, etc.)
- Expertise with the following:
o Database Performance Tuning
o Database Security & Security Policy
o Process Improvement
o Database Management
o Data Maintenance
- Database Administration (Install , Manage, MySQL instances)
- Bachelor's degree in engineering/computer science
- Minimum 1.6+ years of experience in the field of Relational databases and database design
- Experience in managing databases is desirable.
- Strong SQL skills including - query writing, procedures, functions
- Working knowledge of scripting (batch files or Linux scripting) - Nice to have
- Experience with MySQL mandatory