Lead Engineer Process Control System - Chennai - Flsmidth Private Limited
Flsmidth Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Lead Engineer Process Control System jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Flsmidth Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Design, Engineering and Programming of Process Control System involving;
· Reviews and approves design drawings & Specifications
· IO List Preparation, validation and Assignments
· PLC Hardware Configuration & Programming
· SCADA programming and MIMIC development.
· Factory/Site Acceptance Test (FAT/SAT)
· Travel to customer and consultant offices (domestic and global) for project review meetings.
· Site visits (Domestic and Global) for commissioning Supports and system handover.
· May assist in development of design standards /guides, guide specifications, and design control procedures
· Participates actively in team environment and contributes to successful completion of team goals
· Proficient in engineering fundamentals
· Proficient with Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) and Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
· Experience in PLC/DCS
· Programming/testing for Siemens / Rockwell / ABB / Schneider PLC systems.
· Experience in FLS ECS will be an added advantage.
· Relevant Site installation and commissioning experience.
· Experience in programming of Intelligent motor control centers
· Experience in Industrial Protocols like Modbus, Ethernet, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, Device Net etc..
· Basic understanding of the design requirements of disciplines outside discipline
· Good planning and organizing skills for prioritizing many concurrent tasks.
· Should be a team player with good command in English, effective communication and computer skills.
· Able to lead other engineers, designers and drafters in reaching a common goal
· Should be self-motivated with positive attitude and willingness to learn and perform.
· BE (Electronics / Instrumentation and Control Engg)
· 4-6 Years of similar experience