Lab Technician - Bangalore - Infneon Technologies India
Infneon Technologies India as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Lab Technician jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Infneon Technologies India company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
In your new role you will:
- Collect requirement from both SW and PSV teams on validation boards, measurement instruments, Silicon samples, etc. and plan in lab inventory database
- Assist in Project Manager[s] and Managers in forecast of HW/SW required and keep up to date data of all available equipments/instruments
- Create schematic including creation of library elements using schematic capture tools preferred
- Debug failing boards, then work with engineers, designers and architects to resolve issues
- Owner of the validation boards, ensures the working conditions by basic testing and allocates to engineers as requested
- Work with team members, managers and project managers effectively
- Day to day working relationship with board design engineers by contributing in the area of Board Design activities such as schematic entry, layout, review of checklists, etc.
- Understand requirement of engineers in terms of HW/SW, Silicons, measurement equipments, soldering, etc. and proactively assist to enable smooth operation of their work
- PSV and Software team in BLR
- HW/SW Engineers, Project Managers and Managers in BLR
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- 1-3 years experience in managing Lab environment and board debug / validation
- The ideal candidate will have experience in PCB Schematic entry and Soldering
- Experience/familiarity of tools such as PCB design and Inventory tools
- Experience in HW/SW validation using functional requirement
- Familiarity with Si validation, test plans, post-Si validation environment, and test writing/debug is a plus
- Experience in using lab equipments such as Oscilloscopes, Protocol Analyzers/Exercisers, Mid-bus Probes, Logic Analyzers, JTAG based Debuggers etc.
- Familiarity in programming languages such as C, Assembly, Perl / Shell scripting, etc. is a plus
- Working knowledge of UNIX, Windows and embedded operating system
- Candidates should have good written and verbal communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: IT Software - Embedded , EDA , VLSI , ASIC , Chip Design
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required