Facilities Engineer - Hyderabad - Eze Software Group
Eze Software Group as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Facilities Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Eze Software Group company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Eze Software Group is seeking a Facilities Engineer. The Facilities Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of our office. This will include assisting with all aspects of office and facility maintenance and upkeep, including server room environment, general office space, break area, etc. The Facilities Engineer should be able to work under minimal supervision and should able to provide optimized solutions to general guidelines while communicating effectively with management and business clients off-site. This individual should a team player who is able to learn to use new software quickly, has a high attention to detail, and is willing to work a flexible schedule.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Assists with office equipment maintenance, including printers, copiers, kitchen equipment.
- Oversees the procurement, inventory management and distribution of office supplies.
- Oversee the physical security of the office; issue access cards to employees; utilize access control system as needed. This includes assisting with the creation and execution of Eze Software Business Continuity Plan including off hours emergencies.
- Manage vendors for maintenance and other essential office functions.
- Maintain break room, i.e.; water, coffee, coffee pots, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, cleanliness etc.
- Liaise with the Information Technology Department to accomplish needed projects.
- Provides miscellaneous support to Eze Software staff in multiple areas as required by local Director.
- Maintain safety equipment and conduct frequent inspections of office to insure compliance with safety best practices.
- Liaise with building management to insure that services are being provided in accordance with lease.
- Handling Eze Transportation.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Facilities Management or a related field.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to maintain and troubleshoot a complex, large server room environment; electrical and mechanical engineering experience.
- Supplemental AC units including air cooled and water cooled condensers.
- UPS systems including battery cabinets and maintenance bypass operation.
- Gas fire suppression systems.
- Building automation systems.
- Server room electrical distribution.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Fluent English - both oral and written.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits. About the Eze Software Group: Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. The Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting. Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy-and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 12 offices worldwide. Eze Software Group is an equal opportunity employer.