Oracle Enterprise Manager And Engineered Systems Administrator - Bangalore - Jpmorgan Chase
- Oracle Enterprise Manager And Engineered Systems Administrator
- Jpmorgan Chase
- Bangalore KA
- 21 Apr, 2017 30+ days ago
Jpmorgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Oracle Enterprise Manager And Engineered Systems Administrator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) serves as the central provider of technology infrastructure to JPMorgan Chase. GTI has launched a major, intensive, multi-year effort to improve and enhance the support of Oracle database technology on behalf of JPMC's Lines of Business (LoB's). In conformance with GTI's Plan-Build-Operate model for distributed systems, a cross-tower team (GTI Distributed DB) is being developed and empowered to support this effort.
Data and Messaging Services (DMS) is responsible for managing the firm’s global database, reporting tools, and messaging infrastructure. The organization is transforming into a Managed Services provider for JPMC and drives product management, engineering standards and productivity initiatives in support of the Managed Services.
Reporting to the GTI Database Service Owner, the Oracle Enterprise Manager Operations / Engineering team provides operational support for the engineered systems platform and OEM application.
- Responsible for upgrades, performance monitoring, installations, managing replications, diagnosing system problems, disaster recovery testing and maintaining user accessibility
- Act as a technical resource/liaison for IT applications in specific business group
- Engineering / Design of integration of OEM into internal workflows and systems.
- Resolving complex issues involving: database performance, database capacity, resiliency, stability, replication, and other key aspects of distributed database technology
- Combine extremely deep, low-level DBMS capabilities with native coding/scripting skills to contribute to initiatives that reduce operational effort through infrastructure software development
The role requires staff to have on-call availability to respond to major database or application incidents.
- 4+ years experience in managing Oracle Enterprise Manager Infrastructure with 1+ year(s) with OEM version 12c/13c.
- 5+ years of experience administering various large (up to multi-Terabyte), 24x7 uptime Oracle databases as a Systems/Infra DBA required
- Strong experience working with Oracle versions 8i, 9i, 10gR2, 11gR1/2, 12c in a UNIX environment required
- Strong, proven Oracle Database Performance Diagnostic skills (at both the SQL and system levels) required
- Strong programming experience in PL/SQL and UNIX Shell Scripting and Perl/Python required
- Experience with features such as Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC), ASM and Active Data Guard
- Extensive experience with Backup and Recovery using Oracle RMAN
- Self-starter capability, ability to acquire new skills autonomously
- Demonstrably solid written and verbal communication skills to drive projects to successful conclusion
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent work experience