Content Manager Print Digital - New Delhi - Bigsea Marcom
Bigsea Marcom as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Content Manager Print Digital jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bigsea Marcom company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Experience: Minimum Experience : 8 yrs
Location : New Delhi
We are looking for Leadership role, who keenly follows latest décor designs & ideas, and is delighted by good design, tasteful decor, and is keen on writing about different products & materials that goes into design, the ideas blended with right materials, and more. Someone who can think ahead of time, loves brainstorming, and is the guide to in-house Jr. Content writers, and freelance content developers.
- Will be responsible for all content related to the magazine, portal, apps, and social media campaigns for Digital.
- Creating new content plan for the magazine and planning in advance for 3-4 issues and getting maximum work done prior to the issues.
- Reviewing old content published in magazine & refreshing them for portal, as well as adding fresh quotes/ insights/ news to make any content fit for present
- Must ensure that all published content meets a high standard of quality, is relevant, and deemed useful for the readers.
- Develop strategies for generating meaningful content to get a high volume of visits in portal/ websites.
- Maintain quality and consistency across original written content, images, video and interactive content
- Delegate assignments to in-house contributors and freelancers, supervise them to ensure focus and deadlines are maintained
- Use SEO guidelines and techniques to enhance content
- Editing and re-writing articles
- Proofreading all content
- Ensure a sustainable editorial calendar is in place and adhered to
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must be experienced about content for the PRINT magazines related to Architecture, Interiors and Building industry. Knowledge web, digital platform, with Strong communication skills & management capabilities, along with a keen interest in developing the platform for better Print and Digital communication and content.
- 5+ years in senior positions managing content in high profile print magazines/newspapers, prints & portals, or newspaper sections. In addition, Editorial experience in online/digital publication for a period of minimum 1-2 years in high content & people management areas preferred. Familiarity with online content publishing tools would be a plus point. Otherwise, Bigsea will provide required exposure.