Communication Executive - Mumbai - Unilever
Unilever as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Communication Executive jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Unilever company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
No matter who you are, or where in the world you are, the chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine.
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
JOB SUMMARY (JOB DESCRIPTION) Main Job Purpose:
You will need to partner key marketing stakeholders in all their strategic, innovation, communication and activation activities. You will support your line manager in driving Transformational Actions with your Business Partners. These actions will be rooted in Consumer and Market Insights. You will be responsible and accountable for all research work for your brand. This will involve working with multiple internal stakeholders (HIVE, COE, PDC etc) and agency partners.
- Serve as the editor of the HUL corporate website www.hul.co.in
- Ensure that all content and updates on the HUL website are as per the Unilever Website guidelines.
- Write content for the News & Features section, which covers Company News on Awards & Recognitions
- Coordinate with the Investor Relations Team and Company Secretarial team for statutory updates on company financial results and other updates required for the stock exchanges
- Coordinate with the HR team for ensuring that the Careers section is updated every quarter
- Work with the Sustainability team to ensure that the case studies and India sustainability projects are updated on the website every quarter
- Work with brand teams to ensure that the latest brand profiles, launches and sustainability
- Provide support and ensure that all country websites in South Asia – Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka are updated as per the Unilever website guidelines.
- Anchor ongoing engagement with global corporate websites and digital team and ensure delivery of global website projects for India and South Asia
- Manage technical escalations for India and South Asia cluster country websites
- Manage the HUL Twitter handle @HUL_News
- Identify content opportunities to leverage for HUL Twitter handle
- Ensure qualitative engagement on an ongoing basis through high quality content development and deploymen
- Leverage the HUL Twitter handle for key campaigns on sustainability and brand launches
- Address queries and complaints shared on the HUL Twitter handle
- Work with the HUL Brand team to leverage key campaigns
- Ensure the social media agency is meeting all KPI’s and deliverables
- Ongoing engagement with the Global Social Media Team
Social Media Listening
- Track online conversations on HUL, its brands and people on a daily basis and ensure timely escalations of any relevant issues
- Work closely with the People Data Centre (PDC) team for tracking key issues.
- Brief the PDC team on key issues – including keywords and key sites
- Identifying online influencers and proactive or reactive engagement basis necessity
- Providing advisory support to brand teams for social media engagement through brad handles on key issues
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications:
- Candidate should have experience in Social media campaign working with digital agencies or alternately worked with digital media publications or mainstream publications with experience in digital.
- Good understanding in social media technology, social media campaign for corporates.
- Content/Media Engagement/Corporate/Digital Communication.
- Creative Writing
- Digital Marketing/PR/Communication/Social Media exp
- 3-4 years of experience in Social media campaign, digital marketing, and campaign for corporate preferred.