Java And Technologies Senior Software Engineer - Chennai - Mphasis
Mphasis as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Java And Technologies Senior Software Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Mphasis company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
• Analysis of requirements and Develop software as per project defined software process
• Develop and Peer Review of LLD (Initiate/Participate in Peer reviews)
• Demonstrate successful completion of analysis, technical design, and programming assignments
• Ability to execute test plans, create test cases test data and contribute to appropriate software (including programming languages) development life cycle methodology and application of specialized business and technical knowledge
• Adherence & Contribution to process improvements, Prepare/Analyze/ Review system documentation
Project Competencies and Behavioral Competencies :
• Implementation and Usage of project related tools
• Provide status updates to TL/PM/ as required and data for Metrics collection.
• Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs.
• Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
• Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
• Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
•Working knowledge of Liferay portal development Java and J2EE technologies
•Working knowledge of Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, MS SQLHands on work experience Java,J2ee development.
•Very strong experience in Core Java, Spring 3, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate or an equivalent ORM
•Very strong experience in enterprise level J2EE platforms using J2EE design patterns
• Good SQL knowledge & Oracle DB
• Experience in writing Web services especially writing client using CXF/Axis
• Exposure to Tomcat and Maven
• Knowledge of job schedulers such as Quartz, Control-M, etc
• Very strong experience in Java design, coding, testing and debugging techniques
• Strong debugging and technical troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of writing Unit test cases and carrying out Unit testing using JUnit
• Experience in working in Agile methodology and Continuous Integration
• Knowledge of release management version and revision control practices and procedures
• Version control software exposure preferably SVN