Manager India - Bangalore - Pwc
Pwc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Manager India jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Pwc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
IT Advisor-SOUTH REGION
JOB TITLE: IT Advisor
REPORTING TO: IT Director
DEPARTMENT: India IT
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Our advisors are professional technical services managers responsible for coordinating the delivery of services for our employees. The advisors’ plays a vital role in creating long-term customer relationships, acting as the bridge between the employee and our operational delivery teams. The key responsibility of the role is governance across all areas of their services including service management, incident and change management, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery.
1. This role is the primary contact between Employee and delivery support organization.
They are responsible for leading and directing the delivery team. They pro-actively monitor the problem, change process, and manage problem and change issues and alerts as needed.
2. Advisors will help to ensure quality of service maintained and manage cost of delivery by looking at better ways to provide service in a cost efficient manner.
They will be accountable for leading technical teams to mentor, motivate and help them to maintain high performance.
3. Drive/ manage service quality, performance - own service quality for service provided by the delivery organization . Monitors service-delivery performance with established governance
4. Successful service delivery - SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
5. Monitoring overall performance of services
6. Good communication around issues and opportunities – get things done, make things happen
7. Collaborating with senior management on client account management and growth
8. Ensuring operations teams are aware of changes and are prepared
9. Building service reports
10. Service reporting and sponsoring service delivery meetings
11. Removing all obstacles to customer satisfaction and / or financial performance
12. Ability to follow hardware and software best practices as defined by the Managed Services management
The above responsibilities are indicative of the work required and should not be seen as an exhaustive list.
- University degree preferably from premier institute preferably in IT or Banking
- Preferably 10-12 years’ experience in managing the service to the key stakeholders
- Experience in managing service delivery operations
- Experience in owning and driving strategic initiative to improve service quality and cost efficiency
- Strong experience in managing stakeholder expectation, timely communication and vendor resource and service management
- Experience in service deployment and onboarding.
- Sound knowledge of ITIL processes , vendor management and service delivery management
- Ability to prioritize and deliver tasks against agreed timeline
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Strong influencing, collaboration and relationship building skills
- Proven track record of working in a multi-task, international environment with an ability to work effectively cross border