Program Manager - Hyderabad - Microsoft
Microsoft as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Program Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Microsoft company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Data platform Program Manager – ISRM, India
We are the Data and Tools team of Microsoft's Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM). Our team is responsible for building a data platform capability that lets us take informed risk-reward decisions based on insight. This includes building end to end services & systems, scalable machine learning systems, massive data warehouses, and solutions that mine insights from large, noisy, and sparse datasets. The problem space encompasses some of the biggest and most challenging problems in the realm of information security.
You will be working in a small and agile group delivering engineering experience for our internal customers. We are looking for strong, self-motivated data platform engineers who are desire to solve big problems through grit, determination, a spirit of innovation and a desire to learn.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- The right candidate will have a combination of application programming and data engineering skills and an interest in driving business impact.
- He/she should be able to independently run projects and help our customers use the findings to improve the business goals.
- An Engineering PM well versed with modern engineering principles with strong agile mindset to help continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Developing and managing large scale projects, solving business problems using data modeling, data engineering on medium to large scale real-world business data sets.
- Design, engineer and own science powered features end to end
- Mentor and manage other data scientists in algorithms, models and tools
- Understand our customers to creatively solve their problems with analytic solution
- Demonstrated ability to interact, collaborate, plan, and effectively communicate with “customers” of various backgrounds, technical expertise, and goals.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and effectively communicate with multiple project leads virtually.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
- M. Tech/B. Tech/M.C.A degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with 8+ years of relevant experience
- Strong experience with scripting languages such as SQL Server, any NO SQL
- Good understanding/experience in application programming.
- Experience with information retrieval, data mining, machine learning and natural language understanding.
o Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and statistical concepts.
o Good understanding of database fundamentals and concepts.
o Enjoy working with large-scale data and possess a mixture of software engineer and data scientist mindset.
o Ability to work independently and ramp-up to new areas quickly.
o Excellent communication skills and desire to collaborate in a multi-disciplinary environment
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies including 8+ years of experience
- Prior experience with Hadoop/Bigdata will be helpful