Cib Kyc Manager Vice President Bengaluru - Bangalore - Jpmorgan Chase
Jpmorgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Cib Kyc Manager Vice President Bengaluru jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
JPMorgan Chase & Co . (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
- Knowledge of AML/BSA/KYC or financial services industry is preferred
- Graduates in B.Com/B.A - Preferably having first class pass percentage
- Work experience of 12+ years in financial service industry with 6+ years of work experience in KYC / AML
- Working knowledge of KYC/Compliance/AML procedures and standards'
- Outstanding relationship building, stakeholder management, client service, and interpersonal skills to influence/negotiate desired outcomes. Able to drive team interactions with Front Office representatives in order to meet agreed priorities and deadlines.
- Comfortable leading a team and managing stakeholders across different locations and cultures.
- Strong leader with capability to provide direction and guidance to a team, potentially across multiple locations.
- Ability to develop and lead a team that is responsive to dynamic organizational and operational changes.
- Strong time management skills and self-directing. Capable of dealing with high pressure, time sensitive tasks. Ability to develop and lead a team that is responsive to dynamic organizational and operational changes.
- Proactive in identifying risks and controls gaps and bringing issues to a resolution.
- Working knowledge of KYC/Compliance/AML procedures and standards.
- Knowledge of financial industry with in-depth expertise in various lines of business.
- Knowledge of multiple client types (i.e. Corporates, Non-Banking Financial Institutions, F.I.’s, Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, Mutual Funds, etc.).
- Knowledge of different products such as Trade, Escrow, Cash, Global Custody, Securities, Collateral Management, etc.
- Excellent analytical and research skills, and detail oriented. Ability to deep-dive and investigate issues to reach a successful resolution to applicable parties.
- Relationship management, especially with Senior Management based in primary location’s
- Strong change management capabilities with experience in both tactical and strategic programs
- Ability to define and track project deliveries through to implementation.
- Proven leadership and people management skills.
- Experience of working / partnering with Risk, Audit and Compliance to ensure that the overall organizational objectives are met.
- Project Management/ Implementation experience would be a plus.
- Experience with the build out and execution of a new team or procedures, ability to identify risks and issues and successfully navigate through to completion