Digital Marketing Executive - Bangalore - Evening Flavors
Evening Flavors as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Digital Marketing Executive jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Evening Flavors company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Digital Media Marketing will implement the company
Social Media marketing. Administration includes content
strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and
cultivate leads and sales. The Social Media manager is a highly
motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing
and implementing the Company content strategy, creating relevant
content, blogging, community participation and leadership.
- Growth of likes, Lead generation, Reach, Engagement, Sales.
- Great design Visual content has a lasting effect on us humans. Whether its your status updates, your landing pages or your Facebook ads, what the audience sees is what they will remember. Make sure its consistent, compelling and gets your point across.
- Solid Content Strategy What you post on your Social channels is the foundation for all your other Social Media marketing.
- Promotion Strategy You need to continually grow your fan base. Social advertising is a very valuable tool to get your message heard.
- Engagement Strategy Your Social Media manager should listen, respond, ask questions and engage with your audience.
- Conversion Strategy With growth and engagement strategies in place, the Social Media managers job is to convert fans/followers into customers.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.