General Manager Supply Chain - Noida - Vantage
Vantage as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the General Manager Supply Chain jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Vantage company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
No. of Openings:
Graduate or Post Graduate (Preferably PG Diploma in Supply Chain or Material Management)
- Establish strong processes and control on inventory management and planning.
- Establish supply chain planning to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products
- Designing and implementing logistics solutions that improve the predictability & visibility and reduce the overall costs of the supply chain, logistics and inventory.
- Set-up new divisions / offices from scratch after acquiring necessary resources (man/ material/ machines) for handling the company’s sales and operational goals.
- Successfully design and implement SOPs and documentation for operations systems and back-office in logistics and procurement.
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Mentoring, motivating and guiding team members in supply chain to ensure aggressive support to sales department in fulfilling orders in a timely manner in aggressive TAT.
- Defining and maintaining service standards SLA / SOPs and guidelines that serves as benchmark for excellent service delivery thereby contributing towards billing and order fulfillment goals.
- Providing high quality Operational Support to improve overall customer experience; managing respective section and ensuring that instructions are processed as per the service levels.
- Managing complete supply chain operations inclusive of procurement, warehouse and inventory control, vendor management, logistics
- Development & Performance Analysis, Resource Allocation etc. ensuring maximum growth and profitability within the defined guidelines.
- Exposure in procurement and purchase for different type of goods and services.
- Experience in Vendor Development, assessing vendors, their processes, materials etc. good at cost estimation, value engineering etc.
- From time to time involved in the initiation, progression, completion and controlling /
- Knowledge of international & Domestic Cargo Handling including air and sea shipment
- Knowledge and experience with customs clearance, CHA negotiations, freight costs from Asian ports like Hong Kong, Singapore and Major Chinese ports.
- Full Knowledge of local & international customs Regulations.
- Implementing cost saving as well as economic buying measures to achieve savings.
- Substantial reduction in the terms of supply chain solutions.
- High Ownership quotient.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Proactive approach towards people and processes.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Financial Management.
- Project Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Personal Effectiveness
- Credibility and Integrity