Tdm Support Specialist - - Shell
Shell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Tdm Support Specialist jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Shell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
TDM Support Specialist will assist the Technical Data Management (TDM) Data Process Manager for the following main activities:
- Support TDM Global Discipline Head and TDM Leadership Team with effective project management [Monitoring/tracking & quarterly reporting TDM projects realization (Functional Improvement Plan) and Project & Technology Quarterly Performance Appraisal]
- Monthly and Quarterly reporting preparation among Finance Operation & Data Upstream
Finance Operation & Data Upstream
and TDM Global Discipline Head communication agenda [Webcast; internal communication documents preparation; internal SharePoint site, TDM knowledge management team support]
- Selected Projects realization in area of Subsurface/Surface Data Management
The role offers a great opportunity to gain better understanding of Upstream business and work practices, gained through working in the subsurface, well engineering domain and leads.
- Implementation of enterprise-wide new ways of working across a highly complex TDM community, with different cultures, disciplines and potentially conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work at senior levels in the organization, understanding multiple priorities, key impacts across multiple departments, and interfacing with multiple work processes and improvement programs.
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment across multiple time zones to accomplish operational excellence and required data quality objectives.
The role will require and test business awareness/curiosity and data management skills.
- Process and Data Management (Understanding of basics of Process and Data thinking and Continuous Improvement techniques)
- Business Partnering - Ability to influence business direction and co-create value through a keen understanding of relevant Business drivers and strategy.
- A keen desire and ability to learn new things and assimilate knowledge is essential.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and ensure delivery of priorities, work without close supervision, work virtually through others to deliver results.
- Proven problem solving skills, demonstrated analytical thinking and evidence based decision-making.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills to work effectively with business colleagues, functional focal points, and with both senior leaders and operational teams to deliver business goals.
- Experienced with reporting, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, preferred.
- Understanding of Upstream & Downstream process related to the Technical Disciplines (Geophysics, Geosciences, Petrophysics, Reservoir Engineering, Well Engineering, Production Technology, and Engineering) on Awareness /Knowledge level would be an asset.