Kgs Advisory Innovation Associate Consultant - Delhi - Kpmg
Kpmg as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Kgs Advisory Innovation Associate Consultant jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Kpmg company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Work directly with the onshore engagement lead on internal KPMG projects
· Typical engagements are about advising KPMG internal teams/ clients on one or more areas of the Portfolio management reporting – set up project reporting using tool like Qlik Sense, Excel, etc, update and maintain Clarizen, Create and maintain SharePoint guidance pages, Reporting and develop interactive visualization and data analytics solutions for each quarter to ascertain the current situation and improve the business results of a portfolio/ program/ project, reporting and automation - provide operations support
· Conduct meaningful analysis for clients, in a cost-effective, timely manner using fact / data based approach
Qualifications and Skills
· B. Tech (any stream)/ Graduation (any stream)
· Postgraduate degree from a Tier 1/Tier 2 institute (optional)
Experience and Background
· A minimum of 3 years of experience working with a Big 4 firm (ideal) · Should ideally have experience in working on large projects/ programs for global clients · Excel advanced level proficiency. Experience of building excel based models using Macros-VB
· Experience of building MS SQL Server/ MS Access/ MS Excel/ VBA based tools & application.
· Experience of working on any data analytics and presentation tools (Qlikview/Tableau/Qliksense/Power BI, etc. )
· Assist in delivering well organized reports, advanced dashboards making use of new age tools and technologies like Tableau, Qlikview, Qliksense, Power Pivot.
· Working knowledge in SQL.
· At least some Project management or PMO experience