Software Specialist - Hyderabad - Ncr
Ncr as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Software Specialist jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ncr company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
We are seeking a dynamic, self-starting software consultant for the development of new software products and maintenance of existing software products. You will be expected to take an active role in software design/development, consultation and lifecycle practices.
- Development of new s/w products – this involves all aspects of s/w development such as requirements, design, code, debug, test & release, internal documentation, reviewing and providing direct input to Information products. This may be part of a joint remote team.
- Maintenance & support of existing s/w products - involving problem characterisation, debug, change management, interfacing with GS2 and Professional Services.
- Suggesting and contributing to process improvements
The following skills are desirable:
- Engineering degree or better in Computer Science, Applied Computing, Electronics or relevant science-based subject
- C++, C#, .NET
- Experience in Software Design & Software debugging techniques
- Object Oriented Programming Methodologies and UML
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible for converting business requirements to functional requirements to support the development of components, products and applications; Developing product/solution architecture collaboratively with System and Solution Architects to meet business specifications; Ensuring software solutions meet performance, manageability and reliability requirements in a cost effective and maintainable manner
- Responsible for coding software which meets requirements, promotes re-use of software components, and facilitate ease of support; Diagnosing, isolating, and implementing remedies for system failures caused by errors in software code utilizing software based system maintenance and tracking tools. Providing input and technical content for technical documentation, user help materials and customer training
- Conduct unit tests, tracking problems, and implementing changes to ensure adherence to test plan and functional requirements; Analysing, designing and implement software mechanisms to improve code stability, performance and reusability
- Collaborate with cross-functional team
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Relevant graduation or post graduation.