Associate Advisory - Gurgaon - Feedback Power Operation And Maintenance Services
Feedback Power Operation And Maintenance Services as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Associate Advisory jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Feedback Power Operation And Maintenance Services company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- RESPONSIBILITY AREAS / KRAs *
- Data Collection & Analysis*
1. To collect relevant primary and secondary data from all offline and online sources.
2. Interact with external experts and data sources such as client, govt., libraries and corporate houses
3. Regularly seek/enquire with consultants/engagement manager about data and/or other support activities required during an engagement
4. Absorb internal knowledge base and collect new data/information required.
5. Organize, store and manage all data and information used during the engagement.
6. Provide structured and logical presentation of analysis, interpretations and point of views to project heads and Consultants engaged in a project.
7. Introduce originality of thought, innovative ideas and suggestion during analysis and interpretation of data.
Support in Engagement Planning & Output Generation ,
1. Participation in Engagement Planning; preparation of research plan, identification of sources of information, time estimates,etc.
2. Output Generation - First draft of outputs to be prepared as per defined quality standards.
3. Contributes in EOI and BD Proposal preparation
4. Participates and contributes in discussions on business development
5. Participates in client / prospect interactions
1. Contributes to organizational knowledge base - authors white papers, tools / templates, etc. (internal as well as external audience focused content)
2. Collates data & relevant information for creation of vertical databases.
3. Supports EM in assignment wrap ups
4. To institute and manage a systematic and efficient process of data collection, storage and retrieval- both primary and secondary data.
1. Plans and undertakes responsibility for personal skill and competency development.
2. Produce a positive learning curve across different assignments
3. Improves ability to structure thought and assert a point of view as a core competency over a period of time.
4. Develop planning and time management skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Strategy / Management Consulting Firms
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Data Analyst
The job involves primary and secondary data collection, data analysis and interpretation of results as well as support in output development.
This role would also involve assisting in business development activities
PG - MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization