Area Sales Manager - Chennai - Talent Leads Solutions
Talent Leads Solutions as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Area Sales Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Talent Leads Solutions company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The States Sales Manager position is based in Chennai and will be reporting to Zonal Manager.
• Handling sales operation of complete Tamilnadu for water heaters and water purifiers. Handling the complete team and ensure the objectives are met.
• Responsible for planning, forecasting, for the primary & secondary distribution network for the products. Handle the complete distribution set-up working with the Tamilnadu sales team and appoint new dealers and the distributors in the area.
• Set up and maintain selective distribution within the Electrical, White Goods, and Retail
• Channels within the territory.
• Responsible for Pricing Control and Management, ensuring all sales and marketing policies are implemented and followed, managing channel conflict within the region, expansion of market as per the plan, including hiring of sales personnel, identifying the right kind of channel and appointing dealers in the assigned Region
• Display management and the implementation of marketing activities within the territory.
• Assist Regional Manager with marketing intelligence and competitor activities in the territory.
• Assist accounting in credit management and enforcement.
• Set up and participate in Dealer Meets.
• Responsible for communicating with Regional Service Manager to ensure quality services
• are being provided with in the territory.
The position will be responsible for the sales of WH and WT Products within the Area of Chennai and rest of Tamilnadu. The person will be setting up and maintain the primary & secondary distribution network across TN region. Candidate requires meeting and exceeding annual sales targets within the area and maintains good business relationships within the small appliance store, electrical, white goods, and the retail channel within the area. He will be responsible for Pricing Control & Management, Implementing schemes from time to time and report to accounts with concerns regarding prompt on-time payment or credit risks within the area. The person needs to ensure quality services are being provided in all channels of distribution with close coordination with service team and submit monthly report to sales, service and marketing heads listing activities, risks, opportunities and competitive activities. Participate in monthly/ quarterly review with the RM/ Zonal Manager.