Front End Developer Mid Level - - Efi
Efi as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Front End Developer Mid Level jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Efi company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
- Having in depth experience with front-end HTML5, CSS 3, JS, JQUERY, XML and JSON.
- Having in good experience in development using MVC frameworks like AngularJS 2, Node, and Bootstrap.
- Good understanding of communicating with .Net based backend servers.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Take responsibility in gathering requirements, understanding design, development and maintenance of complex enterprise applications.
- Be proficient in latest Web UI technologies and share the expertise with the team to fulfill project requirements.
- Work proactively and independently to address project requirements.
- Provide expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery.
- To review the code and ensure code development meets the project requirements.
- Good at Designing, coding, testing, debugging Preferred Knowledge Candidates must have experience of complete Web/HTML UI implementation life cycle.
- Hands on tools Photoshop, Flash, Bootstrap.
- Good knowledge of scripting. Create high quality designs for Web and Mobile sites.
- Aware of recent trends and techniques of UI Design.
- Knowledge of Photoshop will be an added advantage Design innovative, refine web solutions from wireframes that are on target with the objectives.
- Should be committed to defined deadlines
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- 5-7 years of experience with front-end web development
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
- Strong analytical, creative and reasoning abilities.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Flexible working hours to work directly with customers on Pacific Time on a regular basis.
- Strong commitment to quality, systems architecture, documentation and customer centric philosophy.
- Proactive, strong problem solving skills, flexible and eager to take ownership of systems and projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the technical aspects of the web and its capabilities.
- Absolutely comfortable hand coding for the required technologies (i.e. Dreamweaver/or others; HTML/HTML5, XHTML, CSS 2/3, jQuery, others).
- Comfortable coding for various media, devices and displays. (i.e. mobile applications)
- Best practices:
- Understand and implement browser and device compatible solutions.
- Implement methods for degrading gracefully to older browsers.
- Understand and implement file compression techniques to improve page performance.
- Use of best practices for CSS organization and structure.
- Specifying various CSS for specific media devices.
- Syntax of CSS declarations, properties and attributes
- Solid experience defining and combining CSS selectors for HTML elements, ID, classes, pseudo classes, child or sibling.
- Knowledge of CSS/HTML properties and attributes to control the display.
- Familiarity with differences between CSS 2 and CSS 3
- Knowledge of operators, data types, objects, properties and methods
- Comfortable with control structures, functions, objects, conditionals, arrays, loops and expressions.
- Knowledge of use of logical operators, regular expressions and conditional statements.
- Working knowledge of DOM HTML objects and their properties.
- Comfortable with event handling and control of windows and dialogs
- Knowledge and use of jQuery libraries for visual effects, event handling and document manipulation.
- Familiarity with development and debugging tools for cross-browser issues and troubleshooting.
- Successful track record interfacing and communicating effectively across cross-functional teams (business and technology).
- Proven ability to translate business needs into polished Web and graphic design solutions.
- Good knowledge of user experience, site usability requirements, and an overall great design sense. Understanding of the web development process, including requirements gathering, design, development tools, technologies, QA and deployment.
- Proven ability to communicate at all levels, internal and/or external users, customers, peers, supervisors.
• B.E. in Computer Science or equivalent.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.