Engineer Motors And Drives - Chennai - Flsmidth Private Limited
Flsmidth Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Engineer Motors And Drives jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Flsmidth Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Motors and Drives Engineering will be responsible for the following:
· Suitability of equipment purchases per application requirements.
· On time delivery of project documentation.
· Sharing of information to other project groups, disciplines, etc.
· Specification and/or procurement of equipment; including MV & LV variable frequency drives (converters, isolation transformers, line/load reactors, etc.), MV wound rotor motors and system components (capacitor banks and rotor starters) MV & LV squirrel cage motors and actuators.
· Sizing and specification of MV & LV cables, MV termination kits, cable glands and lugs.
· Completing equipment requisitions and following up on equipment orders to ensure delivery of equipment within the project schedule.
· Interfacing with equipment suppliers, including the technical review of their equipment, the adequacy of the documentation and the timely transmittal of such documents and manuals to
- Job Location: Chennai
- Qualification: BE/BTECH (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
- Minimum 8 years Experience and proficiency in the use of technical electrical design, planning, communications, quality, commercial, and negotiation abilities in a multicultural environment. Mining and Cement Industry and FLSmidth general knowledge, as well as its application within FLSmidth Electrical solutions are also required.
- Familiarization of single line power diagrams, understanding of various motor starting methods, motor design and technical parameters, and specific applications for equipment within a cement plant.
- Understanding of power systems for cement and minerals plant, from utility source down through low voltage equipment. Select and specify motors (squirrel cage, wound rotor, synchronous, variable speed) based on application requirements for cement and mining facilities. Knowledge of NEMA and IEC equipment standards. Knowledge of installation practices.
- The ability to make decisions on all technical related issues in the assigned projects, and to effectively communicate and interface with all levels of personnel and customers.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, as well as independently, executing a variety of project functions efficiently and professionally, within a high level of confidentiality.
- Must present a professional image representing the company.
· Implement reviews and enforce quality control on the projects.
· Manage technical scope and ensures deliverables are according to contract, national codes and FLSmidth design standards.
· Support project manager and project leads to determine appropriate strategy to complete project deliverables.
· Participate in client meetings and project reviews.
· Manage project goals set for the projects.
· Confront issues openly and quickly.
· Effectively communicates relevant information to superiors and projects team members.
· Communicate effectively within the project team, locally and globally to ensure all project expectations are met.
· Identify sales and change order opportunities to project management.
· Assist in the identification of strategic deliverables and/or services.
· Grow long-term relationships with clients, suppliers and partners.
· Technical knowledge within the power engineering field.
· Ability to identify project deviations on cost and delivery time.
· Build industry knowledge and share lessons learned and best practices to others.
· Promote creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to take their ideas and career plans to success.
· Cultural sensibility and ability to work in an international company, on global projects.
· Anticipates clients' needs and propose alternative feasible solutions.