Ikea Family Specialist Marketing - Hyderabad - Ikea
Ikea as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Ikea Family Specialist Marketing jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ikea company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
To establish the IKEA Brand as the preferred choice in home furnishing products and solutions that create a better everyday life for the many people, thereby reaching the IKEA business objectives.
This shall occur by:
• Stimulating home furnishing interest in each local market
• Securing a strong brand and competitive position in each local market
• Driving traffic to the IKEA store and IKEA website by attracting new and more visitors to visit more often, and throughout their life stages.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
- Be a strong contributor to the store marketing team working in close collaboration with the country marketing team.
- Lead the IKEA FAMILY function for the store, develop the IKEA FAMILY strategies in collaboration with the country team and ensure that the execution is completed in the most effective and efficient way in order to fulfil the purpose of the marketing function
- IKEA FAMILY is the loyalty program for IKEA and our core objectives for India is to launch this program in different cities flawlessly. It is important to understand the program and communicate the same to the members.
- The role at the store would include managing this program end to end for the store in terms of driving member recruitment and engagement (repeat visitation, increase spend) and finally strengthen the IKEA Brand and its competitive position for the store PMA. Eventually build a lifetime relationship with IKEA FAMILY members in terms of "life at home" and being a "good company".
- IKEA FAMILY includes: member offers: benefits (including IKEA FAMILY range) and rewards ;meeting and communicating: store, web, magazine (digital and print) and direct communication; Programme operation: member management tools/ insights and KPIs
- Recruit, activate and retain IKEA FAMILY members through an intimate understanding of the Primary market area(PMA) and IKEA FAMILY members (i.e. IKEA Brand Capital survey, membership profiles, purchase behaviour, relevant KPIs, etc.) to ensure they visit IKEA stores more frequently and buy more
- Develop and implement a store-level IKEA FAMILY strategy that contributes to the overall IKEA marketing objectives and that is aligned with the country IKEA FAMILY strategy
- Secure relevant IKEA FAMILY member offers and secure an effective use of IKEA FAMILY media as part of the overall media mix for the store
- Input store level data insights. Customer feedback and other internal inputs to the country IKEA FAMILY team, and together work on improving the direct communication strategy for IKEA FAMILY members through trigger communications and relevant workshops
- Engage IKEA FAMILY members in a dialogue with the IKEA Brand and each other using all appropriate media (i.e. the IKEA FAMILY meeting place in the store and IKEA owned community and social media) e.g. develop and lead IKEA FAMILY workshops and events etc
- Co-operate with all functions involved in the execution of the plans (i.e. store teams, country marketing teams, agencies etc.), especially in the dimensions of: securing IKEA FAMILY offers in the store, IKEA FAMILY kiosks, integration within the store commercial calendars)
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Be an active team player who works closely together with the commercial team, the stores, matrix partners and other functions to support the overall IKEA goals and business objectives
- You have an interest in home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home.
- You are self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team.
- You are good at prioritizing and organizing your work and the work of others using commercial priorities in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
- You have a proven record as a problem-solver and a decision-maker who excels in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and loyalty knowledge, segmentation (i.e. direct and targeted marketing, database management), specifically in their relation to IKEA FAMILY
- Experience of working with customer loyalty programmes
- Knowledge of effective use of digital media
Please follow the link below to apply for the position of IKEA Family Specialist
Thank you for your interest in IKEA India and should you have any questions regarding the position, please contact us [email protected]